Services offered from Do It In Style
Trends in the event planning industry
Tips From The Proshttp://www.doitinstyleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/slideshow-gallery/tips 1.jpg
Tips from the pros at Do It In Style
Event planning from Do It In Style
- Quiet Time: Happy New Year! 2012 was a great year for Do it in Style. I decorated some great weddings, corporate and charitable events and had a great time helping my clients to make their events unforgettable. I’m looking forward to 2013 and am gearing up for another...
- New Year’s Eve weddings!: New Year’s Eve is a great time for a wedding. Fun, festive and with the promise of a new year to begin a couple’s new life together, it’s a great time for a couple to begin their married life together while also ringing in the New Year with family and frie...
- Wedding Traditions: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue: I was recently thinking about the wedding tradition of something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue and it brought back the memories of when I got married. I incorporated that tradition into my own wedding and many brides continue to fo...
- Colour trends for spring 2013!: Pantone—the “global authority on color and provider of professional color standards for the design industries”— has released their list of colour trends for spring 2013! Pantone are certainly the colour experts and their spring 2013 colour trend selections...
- Anniversary party tips!: Many people know me as a decorator for weddings and other corporate events, but at Do it in Style, we help with all special occasions. Over the years, I’ve decorated for special events such as anniversaries. A 25th or 50th wedding anniversary certainly des...
About Do It in Style
Request for Information